Doing Business with the Commission
To provide goods or services to Atlantic City Casinos
go to the Division of Gaming Enforcement website.
To offer goods or services to the CCC
This page is to assist vendors to enable offering of their goods or services to the Casino Control Commission. It does NOT address information that is required by the State of New Jersey to enable offering of goods or services to the casino industry. General requirements:
All vendors must obtain a Business Registration Certificate (BRC) from the Department of the Treasury, Division of Revenue prior to conducting business in the State of New Jersey and submitting a bid proposal.
- For information on how to start a new business in NJ, follow this link to the State of New Jersey Business Portal. (https://www.state.nj.us/njbusiness/starting/)
- If you are an existing company and need a NJ Business Registration Certificate you can apply online or obtain a form to apply through the mail by following this link. (https://www.state.nj.us/treasury/revenue/busregcert.shtml)
- Companies already registered in NJ can obtain their Business Registration Certificate Online by following this link. (https://www1.state.nj.us/TYTR_BRC/jsp/BRCLoginJsp.jsp)
Failure to submit a copy of your Business Registration Certificate within your bid proposal may be cause for rejection of the bid proposal.
The Casino Control Commission adheres to the NJ Department of the Treasury Delegated Purchase Authority (DPA) Circular Letter for all procurements. This requires the use of pre-established State term contracts prior to soliciting a Request for Proposal (RFP) from any other vendor(s). If a State contract is not available, the Casino Control Commission will solicit proposals for the required goods or services, up to our DPA limit, which is currently $40,000. Goods or services exceeding $40,000 are procured by the NJ Department of the Treasury, Division of Purchase & Property.
- There are no formal bid opportunites with the Casino Control Commission at this time.
- For Additional State Agency Bidding Opportunities:
- Follow this link to register for NJSTART , The State of New Jersey's eProcurement solution. All new Bidding Opportunities by the Division of Purchase & Property are administerd through NJSTART.
- Visit the NJSTART Open Bids web page for a listing of Bidding Opportunities and their downloadable Request for Proposals (RFP) documents.
The Request for Proposal (RFP) available at the NJSTART Open Bids web page provides all necessary instructions and a complete description of the requirements with specifications to enable the preparation of a compliant bid proposal.
Submitted bid proposals are opened at the location, date and time specified in the Request for Proposal (RFP). After the opening of bids, they are reviewed to ensure they are responsive and that all required information, forms, and registrations have been included.
Responsive bid proposals are evaluated based on price, terms and conditions, specifications, and other factors.
Following the evaluation of responsive bids, the selected vendor will be notified of the awarded contract by a Purchasing Agent. The following must be submitted to the Casino Control Commission Budget and Fiscal Office prior to the finalization of an award:
- Completed State of New Jersey W-9 Questionnaire (if not already on file with the State) available at this link. (https://www.nj.gov/oag/hts/downloads/W9.pdf)
- A copy of your Business Registration Certificate (see instructions above).
Prior to the finalization of an award between $1,000 and $17,500, the vendor must submit the following, in addition to the forms listed above (vendors with multiple bids within one (1) fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) which total above $1,000 must also complete and provide the following forms on an annual basis):
- Ownership Disclosure
- Disclosure of Investigations and Actions Involving Bidder
- Disclosure of Investment Activities in Iran
- MacBride Principles
- Affirmative Action Employee Information Report
- Source Disclosure Certification (for Service Companies only)
- Signed and dated State of New Jersey Procurement Standard Terms and Conditions.
Prior to the finalization of an award between $17,500 and $40,000, the vendor must submit the following, in addition to the forms listed above (vendors with multiple bids within one (1) fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) which total above $17,500 must also provide the following on an annual basis):
- Vendor Certification and Disclosure of Political Contributions (Instructions included).
Goods or services exceeding $40,000 are procured through the NJ Department of the Treasury, Division of Purchase & Property NJSTART Open Bids web page.
Consultants contracting with the Casino Control Commission must comply with the Casino Control Commission Code of Ethics (as it relates to consultants).
New Jersey Casino Control Commission
Budget and Fiscal Office
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
(609) 441-3645 (fax)
Chief Budget and Fiscal Officer:
Email Lisa Johnson
Email Maria Lively
For information regarding NJSTART, Special Registrations and Certifications, Veteran-Owned Business Certification, and registration as a Veteran-Owned Business and Disabled Veteran Owned Business, visit the NJ Business Action Center. (https://business.nj.gov/grow/contract-state)